WHAT IS LOVE?: Straight from the Heart by Anjali Bindal

 WHAT IS LOVE?: Straight from the Heart by Anjali Bindal



It's a reflection on modern relationships, emotions and the way we define love in this changing world. I admired the way the author asks questions and provides easy answers.

Through Wahi's journey, the story explores ideas that many of us have probably wondered about at some point. It pinpoints genuine connections can be made online and is love simply a collection of chemical reactions or something more.

Quotes from the book that piqued me:
🌹"People often think silence means you don’t feel much.
But silence is not emptiness.
It’s where everything actually settles. I don’t say everything I feel.
Not because I don’t want to…
But because not everything deserves to be spoken."

The author meticulously portrays benefits and the problems of modern romance. He shares how technology plays an important role in connecting, misleading or conveying exactly different concept amidst them. The author's writing style is simple, engaging and expressive.

From the first chapter I was drawn into the lives of the protagonists. I could feel the excitement of meeting another person, the anticipation of a relationship and the feelings that arise when one opens up to another person.

Overall, it is an intriguing read. 


Purchase here.

Comments